A cutting edge digital business, Napp, is looking for a full time in-house Web Developer to join the team. We’re a fast-growing, collaborative bunch looking for someone who can dive into new website builds, existing projects, and squash bugs on contact.
We're on top of our game here
On your first day we're looking for:
- Object Oriented PHP - Be versed in the custom PHP code and be able to expand on the framework as needed. We believe in SOLID, DRY code. We expect you to do the same.
- Laravel Framework - Understanding of the platform, IoC, facades, etc. The ability to take documented system specs and turn that into SOLID PHP architecture.
- GIT - Working knowledge of version control systems.
- PHPUnit – We test all our code. You should too.
- Documentation - Writing code means writing documentation.
We'd love for you to know
- LESS, SASS - Pre-processor for CSS
- WEBPACK, GULP, GRUNT – Task runner for production deployments
- Responsive Frameworks - Solid understanding of the responsive front end framework Bootstrap.
Who we are
Napp is one of Copenhagens leading digital startups full of young ambitious people. We create mobile apps at enterprise grade – web apps that solves real problems and help companies through strategic consultancy. We live in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are good people, that take care of our team. Be prepared to work at a great place.
What you will get
An awesome job. We work with the latest technology and care about our clients. As a tech startup everyone gets a great deal of responsibility and cool projects. You have the ability to get involved in choice of technology, new product development and how we tacle client challenges.
A great place to work, passionate colleagues and lots of challenging work.
How to apply
Job start: ASAP
Applicants will NOT be considered without being able to produce code samples. Applicants needs to speak and write Danish.
No recruiters or staffing agencies please.