What you will get
Sharing is a feature that strengthens the buyer experience of you and your organization. It allows sales reps to easily share relevant content with clients and make quick follow-ups on meetings. It helps to maintain the buyer's interest in your brand and provides you with insights into what content receivers are interested in.
What to do
- Log in to your Napp account on web.
- Locate the content that you would like to share e.g. by clicking Viewer or using the Search in all content bar.
- The content that is shareable will have a green arrow button in the top right corner of the image as shown below. Click the button to to add the content to your share.
- You can browse the web viewer and add more items to your share, e.g. Forms, without loosing any items. Your share can be accessed in the bar in the bottom of the screen.
- To edit your share, click the pencil icon in the share bar. Click the trash can icon to clear the share and delete all the content you have selected for the share. Click the crosses next to the each item to delete individual content.
- When your share is ready, click the green arrow button in the share bar. Then you will see your sharing options.
- Start out with typing the e-mails of the receivers or typing their names to search for existing customers that will show in the dropdown.
- Write a message for the receivers that will accompany a link to the share.
- If you would like to receive a copy of the e-mail or only send the e-mail to yourself toggle the buttons to "on".
- You can remove files from your share by clicking the crosses next to them or go back and add more by clicking cancel.
- When your share is ready to be sent to receivers in an e-mail, click the green Send button.
How receivers view shares
- Your receivers will get an e-mail that looks like the example below, except the logo and signature will fit you and your organization. This can be edited in the settings on the platform.
- When clicking the link, your receivers will be taken to a web view of the content that you have shared with them. Then they simply click the files to view them.
How you view shares and sharing insights
- Get an overview of the shares you have sent by clicking Shares in your Napp solution on web.
- Click a share to get insights into receiver activity.
- In the first section Share page analytics you can see how the receivers have interacted with the e-mail you sent and the share page that the e-mail sends them to.
- In the second section Shared with are details about individual receivers. Click the Activity button to view analytics for a receiver.
- In the third section you can see the Shared files and the Content activity, which shows how many times the files have been opened and how much time the receivers have spent viewing them.