What you will get
The web viewer in Napp allows you to easily reach web users with content that is not only relevant to your sales reps but also to others who access your website. Embedding a publication to your website can thereby help you to provide information to prospects along their entire buyer journey from when they access your website for the first time until they purchase your product or service.
What you need
You need access to the code editor on your website and knowledge of how to use it.
What to do
- Log on to your Napp® platform and click on Publish in the main menu.
- Locate and click on the publication you wish to embed on a website.
- Click the Embed button in the top next to Edit Publication.
- Select the dimensions you want.
- Select what page the publication should show first on web.
- Check or uncheck the boxes Print, Share, Download depending on what features should be available to users.
- Select the embed code snippet and click Copy to clipboard.
- Paste the code snippet inside your code editor inside the body tag.
- Save and refresh your website.