How does it work?
- What is Napp®?
- What kind of content can be published?
- How does the offline access work? What kind of content is available offline?
- How can readers view the published content?
- How do the PUSH-notifications work?
- What operating systems and devices are compatible with the back-end platform?
- Which analytics data are available?
- What is the benefit of having access to the API?
- Can the app and the back-end be customized?
- What is the benefit of having multiple administrators?
- Why is there a one-time setup fee for the Professional and Enterprise packages?
- Which payment methods are available?
- What is the frequency of the payments?
- Is the payment automatically deducted from my bank account?
- Can I pay for Napp® at the end of each quarter?
- Are there any additional monthly costs on top of the subscription?
Support & compatability
- What kind of technical support is provided for the non-SLA packages?
- Is my phone compatible with Napp®?
- Do you offer tech support?
- Can my company ask for training sessions?
- Will you offer Blackberry and Windows Phone support in the future?
- What PDF version does Napp® support?
- Can I integrate the Napp® with my company’s software system?
- Which file formats are supported?
- How does the interactive content work?
- How can I monitor the cloud traffic?
- What happens after the traffic limit has been reached?
See it for yourself
Submit your contact details for a personal introduction and demonstration of Napp's Sales Enablement Platform.Request demo